Tuesday, May 13, 2008

*Gasp* Another blog??!?

I'm as stunned as you, my good friends. I'm trying to get funnier, but I haven't had too much to comment on. I'm sure by the end of the week, I'll have some great work stories. And I'll definitely have something by the end of my vacation.

Until then, life is fairly boring. I've been painting a picture of my brother's cow, Fantasy, for his birthday. It didn't cost me anything but a few hours, and I've wanted to get into painting anyway, so it's not a big deal or anything. It's more than what I got him last year (which was nothing). I'll try to post a picture once it's completed, but don't hold your breath. Eventually I want to do a painting for my dad, maybe for Father's Day.

I also get to paint a cow at work (not a real cow, in case that was confusing). In a way, I'm kinda glad I get to do this because there is no longer a Funky Heifer competition at the Strolling of the Heifers parade (and that parade is also blog fodder!). Gives me one more creative outlet.

No comments: