Thursday, May 8, 2008

New car...coming soon!

Well, it appears I have a new car that I will be driving by the end of the month. My father found me a 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis (yep, just call me Captain - got me another boat!). I haven't seen it yet, but Mom says "it's pretty." So I should be driving that back from Maine during Memorial Day weekend.

It does not have a CD player, though, so I shall be thoroughly enjoying my mom's sweet ride in the next couple weeks. I also discovered after last weekend, that the 2004 Buick LeSabre is one of the most comfortable cars to sleep in. [At one point, I believe several people in my extended family were concerned when my mom expressed my desire to have a car I can sleep in....hello! Fairs/drunken exploits = necessity for cheap lodging = my vehicle].

Seriously, I conked out completely in the car, waiting for friends to get out of the bar. I highly recommend this car if you're looking for a reliable ride that can double as a bed.

No comments: