Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good day!

All in all, today was nice. I attended church with my mother (who always giggles because I haven't gone to church often enough to not flub the "debts" version of the Lord's Prayer), and purchased some nice professional clothes for my interview tomorrow.  It is my second interview, and I hope it goes well.  If it doesn't, I know everything will be okay because I have a back-up plan. In fact, I don't have much of a plan should I get the job and that scares me a little.  It's a "good" scared, more like being excited than anxious.  My confidence received quite a boost from my phone interview - in other words, it really is an honor just to be nominated. Today is also good because I'm keeping up with better habits, so there's no need for me to feel guilty about not having exercised, right?

No comments: