Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weigh-In #6 - Woohoo!

Okay, so weighed in today down another 1.8 pound, which I consider somewhat of a miracle due to the fact that I consumed Chinese food TWICE in the last week.  But I managed to bear down, focused on eating right the rest of the week, put in quality exercise time, and it worked out.  I actually learned a lot about myself this week because I was able to recover from some "bad days" and I was able to structure myself and plan ahead. Yesterday, I knew I would be making pizza for dinner. And pizza = me overeating, usually.  So I banked a lot of points for my evening meal.  Using store-bought pizza dough, I measured out sauce, cheese and pepperoni, and then added vegetables. It was not a large pizza, but my portion was filling and the points were not as high as I expected. Needless to say, it was satisfying to find a way to indulge in a relatively healthy way.

No comments: