Monday, July 1, 2013

If anyone needs me, I'll be at camp...Camp NaNoWriMo!

I will be hanging out at Camp NaNoWriMo for the next month.  If you are not familiar with NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), I highly recommend checking it out.  It is a lot of fun to challenge yourself to write 50,000 words in a month. I attempted it in November of November 2011 and achieved a 37,000 word manuscript which I have since built up to 40,000 words and am currently revising. I briefly attempted it in November of 2012, but it didn't take at all.  I am excited about Camp NaNoWriMo because I have a different type of idea and so far I'm interested to see where it can go.

And as for the weight loss struggle, it may still be a struggle, but I have some attainable goals that I hope to accomplish to help me get healthier and accomplish what I want.

No comments: