Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Workout #4 FOR SURE :)

So I definitely completed Workout #4 without a doubt today. And surprisingly, Weird Wild Workout Wednesday was pretty tame. I even pushed myself a little bit faster on the second jog session, but stuck with my standard 4.0 for the rest of the workout. Hey, if it's good enough perfect GPAs, I say it's good enough for jogging speed.

Interestingly enough, this workout was more sweat than pain, which is a GREAT thing. Plus, at the end of the workout, I felt like I could keep walking for a long time after, and no bizarre loss of movement in the foot/ankle region. So basically...a huge success!

Now, I thought about calling my Sexy Strout Workout #10 the Couch to 5K Workout #5, but I felt it'd be better for me to be 100% honest with myself. I don't think there's anything wrong with doing another two workouts on this level before I push myself up to Week #3 with workout 7. Today I'm celebrating my personal Week #3 and Workout #10. Tonight's good workout really gave me a boost after two days of stressing myself for absolutely no reason while at work.

No comments: