Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another attempt to blog regularly

Well, I have a new project that I've decided to try and keep me blogging. I recently read the book Women Food and God by Geneen Roth. It was endorsed by Oprah, but I picked it up because the guidelines it listed intrigued me. Roth's writing is great, and she definitely hits on some truths in the food-weight loss. So what I am doing now is attempting a 15 week program in rereading the book, and doing workbook questions. Furthermore, I am getting back on the exercise track after taking time off to vacation. Yes, I needed a vacation from...not working.

Maybe I am getting too ambitious with all of the health and fitness goals, on top of writing, but right now, I'm feeling confident. I've got a great "Writing Reader" book to use, plus I might find some other prompts for my blog, should I find myself stuck. I've accepted the fact that not all blogs are going to be gold, or even silver, but maybe one will be platinum once in a while.

No comments: