Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 of New Me

So I did my 45 minutes of walking on the treadmill (yay) and I even worked outside for three hours helping my mom plant bulbs along the rock wall. It was harder than I thought it would be...hauling soil gave me a bit more of a workout than I had anticipated.

Overall, I've had a pretty productive day, so now I am winding down with writing, a little room cleaning and finally - reading. I've started about five books but I'm focused on Farm Tractors: The History of the Tractor by Richard Pripps. It reads pretty well, and I like the format. Photos are also great. I've started two other books on antique tractors. One is a schizophrenic trivia book (different types of facts on every page) and the other goes through manufacturers in alphabetical order, which is great if you already have a good chronological foundation of tractor manufacturers. Therefore, I've decided to finish up my current book before moving on to finish the other two.

In addition, I haven't finished The Year of Living Biblically, which is a great book, but I just haven't been committed to it. I do plan to finish it this month, though. That leads me to one final comment on today: I desperately need to write down my daily goals and chart my progress and success in keeping with those goals. At the end of the month, I can give myself a proper evaluation, and then I'll blog about it!

No comments: