Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November = New Me

So I am starting off November with new goals and some enthusiasm to go with them. Besides blogging daily/regularly (three days in a row is a good start), I'm also exercising daily and tracking what I eat. Hopefully I will be a much healthier person by the end of the month.

I have another goal involving writing, which is basically to do more of it. Seriously, if I am going to write a book, I need to get on it. I don't know how much longer I will be "blessed" with the amount of time I have to dedicate to it. I have no regrets about the past eight or nine months, but I don't want to look back and think, yeah, I really wasted some time there.

Today's exercise was just a brief 10 minutes as part of my 10 minute exercise challenge with SparkPeople.com, but it was an interesting 10 minutes. It was part of the "Dance Yourself Thin!" DVD and weight belt set I purchased a few months ago. I opted not to use the belt for my first workout. I thought it would be more important to focus on the basic moves. Although, it probably didn't matter too much because I could barely keep up, and I was so not in sync with the exercises. I just kept telling myself, though, that Tae-Bo used to do the same thing to me until I finally found my groove several workouts into it. So here's hoping I make progress in the next week or so on my coordination.

No comments: