Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oops...

Um, I missed Day 5. Well, four days is a good streak, right? And today has not been much better but I have at least blogged and that is the most important item on my daily "to-do." Now, I just have to get back on track with some regular exercise.

Tomorrow Mom and I shall be fir-tipping, or gathering fir tips...whichever is the more correct term. Mom makes garlands for her back porch every year, and the fir tips come from trees behind my grandfather's house. We are hoping that the youngest nephew will be joining us, but we'll have to see how that pans out.

I'm looking forward to looking at my grandfather's antique tractors again. I've been reading more and more about tractors in general, and although my knowledge of a working engine is still zilch, I do understand and appreciate more the historical significance of machinery my grandfather has collected.

No comments: