Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Daylight Savings Time!

Well, we "gained" an hour this morning...woo hoo. I usually have some trouble adjusting to the time change in the fall, but right now I'm not feeling too bad. Tomorrow might be a little more difficult. In a way, it should be good for me. Maybe now I can discipline myself to go to bed earlier, get up earlier and do my exercises first thing in the morning.

Tomorrow I am also planning to get involved with the local historical society, and I think I am going to connect another local history house to inquire about volunteering in order to 1) find something to occupy my time and 2) keep my office skills sharpened and 3) give me something additional to include on my resume.

I'm still "off" a little bit from my "New Me" plan, but at least I am continuing to write. I think I'm still trying to find my voice with this blog, so it feels like the last couple days haven't been top-notch stuff. I'm optimistic that will turn around.

No comments: