Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Step 1 - Admit you have a problem

Okay, I admit it. I have a problem. It's an addiction of sorts.  I have a hard time not indulging on a daily basis, and when I am out, I find myself making a special trip to restock my supply of....maple nut goodies, which I have only been able to find locally at Tractor Supply.  Maybe I would not be so obsessed with these golden nuggets of indescribable deliciousness if they were more readily available at, say, Wal-Mart, but I am definitely hooked. If I were in the habit of Wordless Wednesday, I would upload two pictures: one of a full bag, and one of an empty bag that the dog has most likely managed to unearth from the garbage and demolish. I made the mistake of exposing her to the goodies and she, too, has quite the fetish for them. 

Is it possible to have such pseudo-addictions? I used to have one for Sprite and Rice Krispies treats, but thankfully I've kicked that habit.


No comments: