Thursday, September 8, 2011

Plateaus....grrrrrr

I thought I had blogged at least once in the last month, but apparently not.  No excuses, but I have been away from the computer for a few weeks due to commitments at local fairs.  I have a bit of a lull now so I best catch up.

So I have hit a plateau in my weight loss, but I knew it was coming. I am extremely proud of myself for not letting things get wildly out of control, though, and I'm trying to focus on the basics again - journaling food, drinking plenty of water, and getting into an exercise routine. I look at this next week as a challenge; I hope to lose a pound but more importantly, I hope to reestablish a healthy routine.

And I decided to take a vacation from Facebook in hopes of finding a more productive and positive use of my time. We'll see how long it lasts and if it helps.

No comments: