Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In: Wrong Direction - Time for a U-Turn

Today's weigh-in yielded similar results to a few previous - I am up again 1.4 lbs, which isn't horrible, but it's still a little discouraging. And with some life stress, lately I've been in a funk anyway.  I just keep trying to tell myself that tomorrow is always a new day, and not to give up on myself (and I know I did that this week).  I've been more active over the last week, and that will be the positive thing I focus on as I try to change some other strategies this week - better meal planning and portion control, in addition to diligent tracking.  Sometimes, you just have to rework your strategy to find success, like when you're playing Angry Birds. That's right, I just compared my weight loss journey to Angry Birds.

No comments: