Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Latest Weigh-In: Surprising Success

This week's weigh-in yielded another pound lost, which was a bit surprising.  I faithfully tracked what I ate, or more accurately, what I ate too much of so I was WAY over my points allowed.  Needless to say, I didn't expect to see a loss this week.  My only explanation: exercise.  Ever since Fryeburg Fair, I have tried to remain consistent with my exercise routine.  I was active at the fair for nine of ten days, so I knew it would be in my best interest to maintain that level of activity. Some days, I don't think I am going to be active at all, but I tell myself "just do a ten minute video" and that tends to become at least 40 minutes.  Tonight I noticed that I was starting to enjoy the time to focus on just me and my body, which is important in developing a long-term relationship with physical activity.

No comments: