Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo has begun!

Day one of NaNoWriMo is complete for me, and I'm very happy I wrote more than my original goal of 1,667 words.  So far, things are going according to the loose plan I laid out, although I have to remind myself not to think too far ahead and become overwhelmed.  So far, though, it's mostly been a lot of fun and excitement.  I highly recommend it for anyone that enjoys writing and has the time to do it (or willing to commit to it).

In a couple side notes (which I know I shouldn't do, but I do put "random" in the blog description, after all).  November is National Epilepsy Awareness Month, and I consider it very important for people to be aware of epilepsy, for personal reasons especially.  If there is one myth that should be dispelled - NEVER put something in a person's mouth if he/she is having a seizure!

Weigh-in tomorrow...not expecting great things after not tracking my food the last couple weeks, nor have I been exercising regularly BUT since it is the beginning of a new week, it will be a fresh start.  Plus, I'm going to hop on the treadmill for at least 15 minutes, hopefully a half hour. Positive thinking!

No comments: