Thursday, November 3, 2011

Third Day of NaNoWriMo, both easier and harder

Today  in the world of NaNoWriMo, it was easier finding a flow in my thoughts, but harder reaching my daily word count goal.  Cumulatively, I am ahead of where I need to be, but I'll try and get to my daily word count goal although it appears I'm cutting it close.  Yet I opted to blog so I wouldn't forget to do it.

I am feeling more satisfied about the approach I've taken, and feel I've had some good ideas for the revision process. It's hard not to revise or reread and edit, yet for the sake of completing 50,000 words, numerous people have suggested not editing at all and just writing. So, that is what I'm trying to do. For some reason, the last two days I have put off the writing until later at night. It's almost as if I am reliving college days and scurrying to finish up essays and projects. Yup, I was, always have been, and probably always will be a top notch procrastinator.

No comments: