Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh my, a blog entry!

So the "awesome rest stop" I mentioned in my last post - and I can use awesome with rest stop because this rest stop did not involve toilet seat covers - was a stop at Kiera's parents. I was there for about forty-five minutes, but that was long enough for me to go tobogganing behind a four-wheeler driven by Kiera's dad. For some reason, I am an absolute wuss when it comes to that kind of stuff, and I clearly remember yelling at Kiera "I don't like your dad! I don't like your dad!" when I thought we were going to careen into a snowbank at 40 miles per hour. [I'm only a little melodramatic, thankyouverymuch] But I had a great time.

Nothing much has been going on in my life, and so that explains the lack of blogging. I haven't been stuck in any snowbanks - hello, I still drive a Buick - and I've only had one chance to hang out with drunken idiots, and that was on New Year's. Brattleboro is hip enough to have a 24 hour McDonald's drive-through but it was closed on New Years. I know this because I had two very hungry drunks at 1:30 AM and we were forced to raid a gas station. Gas station burritos at 2:00 AM....yummy!

Work has really been taking up a lot of my time, so the blogs are likely to be few and far between now. But I'll do my best to keep my peeps informed and entertained.

No comments: