Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive

So apparently I should have made my New Year's resolution to not blog because then I would have had a resolution that I could keep. I just have not felt much like writing lately. I got a wicked nasty head cold after Christmas, and I'm pretty sure it has developed into a sinus infection. Gotta call the doc to get some good ol' antibiotics.

And speaking of New Year's resolutions, I did make one: I wanted to give up Sprite. I know, that's a little odd, but I drink it way too much. I can clearly remember having to go get some one night simply because I had none in my house. That's kinda sad. It's not like it's beer (which, unfortunately, I no longer drink).

Anyway, that resolution lasted a whole 27 minutes. I know that's not a personal record because I'm pretty sure I had planned to give up alcohol one year, then I went to Highmoor...and well, I'm pretty sure I drank before, during and after midnight. My resolutions are just made to be broken.

No comments: