Sunday, May 24, 2009

Breathe, Funnycane...

Just in case you were holding your breath. Ta da! A blog post. And I'm a little irritated that I didn't realize sooner there was a comment to one of my posts.

I have had quite a vacation so far. Made it to Maine on Thursday night, took care of laundry and baked a loaf of banana bread on Friday, then spent most of yesterday enjoying and working at the family camp. Wished I had slept better last night, but oh well.

Right now enjoying a few moments of peace and quiet before Momma Strout and I head to my grandfather's to pick up a load of hay. The field is absolutely gorgeous, the way the sun is hitting it. Looks like July out there!

Probably going to spend some time with my grandparents tomorrow as they do cemetery runs to place flowers on plots and to do a bit of genealogical related research.

Next blog will cover nicknames, I believe, per request of Shane.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

YAY^2! 1) First posting in two months! 2) I made a blog title! Enjoy the vacation in Cornville!